Thursday, March 8, 2012

Fiverr: Do something for $5


 As I was browsing through some blogs & forums I came across Fiverr. I just had a look at them and I liked the complete concept of the website.

What is it?

Are you good at something (actually everyone are!), then you can make some money out of Fiverr. You can offer your services or products (which is termed as ‘Gigg to other people for $5 . Yeah, it’s only $5 deal, not  an other cent involved! The services you offer will be displayed under your username as “I will ________ for $5” ,the blank space where is you can add your service.

How does it works?

It’s simple, buyers can search or browse through the catalogs to find your giggs and then they can purchase it. Then you can either accept or reject it, but once you’ve accepted then you must complete the work within the time period you mentioned while creating the gigg (or you’re gigg will be shown as ‘Overtime’ in buyer’s profile and buyer will be able dismiss the project).

How to get some sales

On Fiverr, the best way to get some sales is to be unique and innovative. Don’t do what everyone else is doing! Also you must be very careful while creating a gigg, you must not create a gigg which requires hours of work for $5.

Some other information & thoughts

  • The name ‘Fiverr’ is meant for buyers only, sellers only earn $4 per sale and $1 goes to Fiverr
  • The minimum payout is $40 which is pretty high. So you’ll need to make at least 10 sales to get your money to PayPal account. (I was wondering whether all the money goes to Fiverr, if a seller doesn’t make it to 10 sales for minimum payout, because buyers already pays Fiverr at the beginning itself).
  • There is a category called ‘Social Marketing’ and there are so many giggs which can help in our online business.

I love Fiverr, expect their $40 minimum payout. Because I’ve just completed 1 sale there and $8 was paid to Fiverr by the buyer. So if I don’t get any sales in future and I quit Fiverr, $8 will goes to Fiverr though I’ve earned it with my hard work!


See my giggs and if u wish order

If u wish to see or order my giggs please click here



Thank u .Enjoy Reading,Keep Visiting.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your helpful info.
    I am Tu Michael, a Moondancer and an Internet Marketer. For me, Fiverr is my first and good place to start Internet Marketing Career. I am now Fiverr Seller Level 2.
    My Fiverr gig is very unique and popular: Dance like Michael Jackson to promote your product
    http://fiverr.com/tumichael/dance-like-michael-jackson-to-your-music
    Please check it out! I’m sure it will catch ur interest
    Best regards,
    Tu Michael

    tumichael.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice keep it up bro.
    Thanks for valuable comments.
    Keep visiting.

    ReplyDelete

Confused? Feel free to ask

Your feedback is always appreciated. I will try to reply to your queries as soon as time allows.

Note:
Please do not spam Spam comments will be deleted immediately upon my review.